1 response

  1. Steven
    January 16, 2014

    i got an infraction for marijuana but I moved out of state. I read on the counties site that i should contact the DMV and that would let them know. Would that work? I don’t want this to escalate.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top
mobile desktop