Difference Between Micellized Vitamins and Micellized Pills
Micellized Vitamins and Micellized Pills
Both micellized vitamins and pills undergo the process of micellization. Micellization (also known as biocellular micellization) is the process of shrinking an object’s size, to a small or particle-like size.
This process is commonly used in detergents. It is currently being applied to medicine for better body absorption of nutrients. It is said that the absorption rate on these nutritional products is 3 to 5 times more effective compared to the conventional or standard size. Aside from the vitamin or supplement content, the product contains water-soluble emusol that is responsible for this faster and more effect abruption. The process contributes by converting hard to absorb fat-soluble nutrients into water-soluble particles that are easily absorbed by the body.
Micellized vitamins are vitamins that undergo micellization. The vitamins are particle-like in appearance. All vitamins are prepared in this from and include all known vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, D, and E.
Vitamins in micellized form have a higher potency compared to other nutritional medication that promises the same supplemental nutrition for the body. The particles create vitamins concentrated in smaller forms
On the other hand, there are no micellized pills or pills that come in micelles or particle-like form. The concept of the micellized pill betrays the process and the idea of micellization which turn the substances (whether vitamin, or any kind of supplement) into particles. A large amount of particles might constitute a pill but a particle cannot stand for a pill. There is a large discrepancy in the form and size of both objects.
Micellized vitamins are not available for regular distribution or in drugstores. These types of micellized products are available online or by special distribution called multi-level marketing. In this type of distribution, only registered and authorized dealers are able to sell these products. An individual representative of the company introduces the product and its benefits, hoping to encourage others to buy and become members themselves.
The cost of micellized vitamins are higher compared to other conventional forms of vitamins (which includes pills and liquid form) on the market. Since they are marketed as more effective but smaller in nature, the price tag can be heavy. The suppy available can also affect the cost. As well, the products themselves are marketed and sold to a niche market, which contain a small population of consumers.
- Micellized vitamins are vitamins that undergo the micellization process (turning substances into particle-like form). On the other hand, there is no evidence of micellized pills which contradicts the concept of micellization.
- Micellized substances (whether vitamins or minerals) are absorbed better and faster by the body. The rate of absorption in these products is estimated to be 3 to 5 times faster compared to other forms of nutritional supplements.
- Another advantage of millized vitamins is the increase in the potency and effectiveness of the vitamin. The process of micellization also contributes by converting hard to absorb fat-soluble nutrients into water-soluble particles.
- Micellized vitamins are available online (usually from the products’ manufacturer) and multilevel marketing. These products are often directed at a niche market and not as readily available as other forms of vitamins or supplements. Therefore it is often more expensive with a smaller number available to the consumer compared to conventional forms.
- Another reason for the higher cost is the rarity of such products. Since it is relatively new (as a concept or a product) and targets a niche market, it is priced higher compared to products which are currently on the market.
Search DifferenceBetween.net :
Email This Post : If you like this article or our site. Please spread the word. Share it with your friends/family.
Leave a Response