Difference Between India and Japan
India vs Japan
India and Japan laying on two geographical areas have much difference between them. Though India and Japan might show some similarities in certain aspects like family life, both countries have a lot of differences.
India is officially called as the Republic of India and lies in South Asia. Japan, which is officially called as Nippon, is an island country that lies in East Asia. While India is divided into many states, Japan is divided into prefectures. In area, Japan is very much smaller to India.
While Japan is an archipelago, India is part of a larger subcontinent. Japan comprises of a single race. On the other hand, India consists of many races. Unlike Japan, one can come across a lot of religions in India. Moreover, In India, caste system is very much prevalent, which is not seen in Japan society.
In physical features, there is a vast difference between the people.
When talking of culture, Japan’s cultural linage can be traced to the prehistoric Jomon culture. India also has a vast tradition and culture, which dates back to the Indus valley civilization. The Indian culture has been evolved through ages and has been influenced by many other cultures.
When comparing the economy, Japan is more economically stable than India. Japan is also more industrialized than India. It can also be said that Japanese people are more hardworking than Indians.
India and Japan cannot be compared in any sense as they are totally different in all aspects. One can come across differences in all walks of life. Though India and Japan are poles apart, they have some similarities also. For example, both Indians and Japanese give much importance to family.
1. India lies in South Asian region. Japan lies in East Asian region.
2. While Japan is an archipelago, India is part of a larger subcontinent.
3. Japan is more economically stable and more industrialized than India.
4. While India had been under foreign rule for many years, Japan does not have a history of foreign invasions.
5. Japan comprises of a single race. On the other hand, India consists of many races.
6. In India, caste system is very much prevalent, which is not seen in Japan society.
Search DifferenceBetween.net :
Email This Post : If you like this article or our site. Please spread the word. Share it with your friends/family.