India vs America
Indian and American city arrangements are quite different from each other. In America, they usually follow the zoning arrangement, which is where the working places and the grocery stores are located in a different place from the houses. You need to drive out in a car in order to buy the things you need. In India, houses are located in the same place where stores are scattered around. You can just step outside your house, and buy food in a nearby little store. Cars and other high-tech automobiles are not a necessity in India.
The way of living in India is cheaper compared to America. The American dollar is equivalent to 45.44 Indian Rupees. If you are renting an apartment in India, it is about 30, 000 to 50, 000 Rupees, that is 658.690 to 1, 097.81 US dollars. This will be for a 3-bedroom apartment found in a good neighborhood. On the other hand, a 2-bedroom apartment in America costs 2,500 US dollars. Education is more expensive in India than in America. A public grade school, with a system that isn’t so good, is about 30, 000 to 70, 000 Indian Rupees ($658.690 to $1, 536.94) per annum. An more exclusive school has a tuition fee of 90, 000 to 200, 000 Rupees ($1, 976.07 to $4, 391.27) a year. For a Bachelor’s degree, the tutelage fee is 200, 000 to 500, 000 Rupees ($4, 391.27 to $10, 978.1) for the whole year. The learning system is also so broad that students can’t find time to do other extracurricular activities.
Food is relatively cheaper in India; for a family with four members it will cost you 15,000 to 20,000 Rupees ($329.345 to $439.127). Hiring someone to clean your house in America costs $50 (2, 277.24 Rupees) for every visit, and $60 to $75 (2, 732.69 to 3, 415.86 Rupees) for a weekly visit. In India, you can ask someone to do the household chores for a month with only 4, 000 Rupees ($87.83). You can have excellent health care in America, only at a higher cost. Medical bills are usually paid through insurances. In India, you can see a doctor for only 100 Rupees ($2.195). Acquiring an insurance to pay medical bills is not customary in India. Though cheaper, the risk of obtaining the best quality of medical care is at stake.
Salaries for a regular employee in America are several folds higher than wages in India. That’s why the way of living in America is much more elevated when compared to other countries.
For ages it has been a custom for India to arrange their children’s marriages. The parents would normally choose their child’s husband or wife to be. Unlike for Americans, who they base their marriage life on how they feel; Indians base it through the class status of their families. Freedom in America is lavishly enjoyed, as long as it doesn’t trespass on other’s rights. In India, the government is given more authority to restrict the independence of the people, since their decision is more attached in their constitution.
1. In India, working places and stores are located near the Indian homes, while in America the houses are separate from work and grocery stores.
2. The way of living in America is expensive compared to India.
3. Education costs more in India than in America.
4. Food is cheaper in India.
5. You can have the best quality of medical care in America at a higher cost, with insurance to pay for the bills. In India medical care is cheaper, and usually paid by cash.
6. Wages in America is higher than in India.
7. Indian marriages are normally based on the social status of the families, while for Americans, it is based on their emotions.
8. Freedom is greatly enjoyed in America, while in India the government is given the top authority to restrict freedom among Indians.