Difference Between Love and In Love
Love vs In Love
Love is a strong emotion that can have various flavors. Being ‘in love’ is entirely different from loving someone. For example you can love your child, but you are ‘in love’ with your spouse. The feeling of ‘in love’ is associated with romance.
The feeling of ‘in love’ entails two aspects ‘“ ‘being in love’ and ‘falling in love’. When you fall in love, certain neurochemicals and hormones are released into the system, which narrow our logic and awareness. This is why some people say that ‘love is blind’. On the other hand ‘being in love’ is different because here your blinders come off, and you can have love as a choice and it requires your resolute attention.
When you say that you love someone or something, you can even say that you love a particular resort or your dog or even your favorite doll. But when you say you are ‘in love’, it usually conveys the meaning that you have given your heart to someone and think passionately about that person.
When you become a parent, love automatically flows within you, and though you may not be explicit about it, you will feel upset if your baby is upset and this continues for your lifetime. However, being ‘in love’ can also be temporary madness.
When the spouses or partners are in love with each other, then slowly the roots start getting deeper. After the initial years, things season out and the leaves fall, but what is left is the tree ‘“ which you discover is one and not two. So when ‘in love’ is burned out, love is left.
When you are ‘in love’ with someone, you feel that your life will fall apart if that person is not there in your life. Your love grows everyday and that person starts having a significant part in your life. You may become dependent on his or her decisions, feel lonely without them or cry when they are not around. However, simply loving someone means that you will protect that person because they mean a lot to you. But your life won’t fall apart if that person is not near you.
1. ‘In love’ feeling is generally associated with passion you have for the other person in a relationship. But in simple ‘love’, you don’t feel passionate.
2. You can love something that is not human but you are always ‘in love’ with a human.
3. When ‘in love’ is burned out, love is left.
Search DifferenceBetween.net :
Email This Post : If you like this article or our site. Please spread the word. Share it with your friends/family.
- Difference Between Jam and Marmalade | Difference Between | Jam vs Marmalade
- Difference Between Love and ‘Arranged Marriages’ | Difference Between | Love vs ‘Arranged Marriages’
- Difference Between Islam and Hinduism | Difference Between | Islam vs Hinduism
- Difference Between Love and Marriage | Difference Between | Love vs Marriage
- Difference Between Abs and Six Pack | Difference Between | Abs vs Six Pack
Leave a Response